Mommy& Me workshop details:
When: Monday, 6 September from 10AM- 1PM
Monday, 18 October from 10AM- 1PM
Monday, 8 November from 10AM- 1PM
Where: Oeverwallaan 141 te 's- Gravenhage
Language: Dutch or English
What will I learn?
* Moms will learn the basic photography skills, picture-taking tips; how to use natural light,
using house props, positioning of the child and how to prevent a blurry photo.
* We will create 3-4 photography settings to practice.
* 1 free professional photo(digital).
* Drinks and snacks.
Please Note: This class will not be covering any information on starting a photography business, advanced photography skills or photoshop techniques; but rather is focused on the everyday photos you take, and the basic concepts of using your camera/ Iphone.
* A camera
* Please stay away from snug clothing, socks, hats, etc the day of your shoot. These can cause creases and red marks in the skin. It is best to dress your newborn in a loose fitting sleeper and loosen their diaper tabs a little before the car ride over.
* I know, as a mother and as a photographer, that babies have their own schedule and can't be forced into anything. It takes lots of patience and time for baby photos. so please keep that in mind and do try to feed your baby before the workshop begin. A full baby is a happy baby!
* wear something comfortable
* Please feel free to bring any special items you want photographing with your baby. I have props, blankets, wraps, etc but always welcome anything that you would like your baby to be photographed with
* Don't forget the pacifier Even if he/she doesn't normally take one it seems to help during the shoot to have a soother.
How much does it cost?
Minimum of 6 moms and maximum of 10.
How do I sign up?
*Email me: I will send you my bank account information or you can pay directly with:
You are not officially registered until payment is made.
After that, I’ll send a little questionnaire for you to fill out!